Everyday Seasonal is a collection of seasonal cooking resources and recipes to help simplify the art of seasonal cooking and take the stress out of everyday cooking.
This book will not only get you started with seasonal cooking, it will become a resource for you to refer to all year round. You can use it in so many ways, from a reference for what’s in season to an easy way to plan food for an upcoming gathering.
Every season is highlighted in this book in detail, including:
- A comprehensive list of seasonal produce
- A list of herbs that lend themselves to the produce that’s in season
- Seasonal dinner menu - this menu is made to be easy enough to serve to your family during the week, but also doubles as a dinner party menu.
- Gathering menu - this menu is meant to feed a crowd! Perfect for parties of any kind, or as an easy reference to pick a recipe to bring to a gathering.
When you purchase the full cookbook bundle, in addition to everything above, you will receive:
- The Seasonal Pantry - a chapter dedicated to how to stock your pantry year round to make the most of seasonal produce in your recipes! I also included an organization and refresh routine to refer to at the beginning of each new season.
- Bonus Menus! I’m including two MAJOR bonus menus in this edition - one for Thanksgiving and one for the holiday season. These menus are larger scale dinner party menus that are approachable and highlight all the best flavors of the season.
What people are saying:
"I feel like I've always aimlessly wandered around the produce section for my entire life, not knowing why certain foods were on sale or when they're "best." Welp - this cookbook has helped me SO much to see what's ACTUALLY in season and how to make delicious recipes that never get boring. There are so many resources in this cookbook that I feel inspired to cook and find the seasonal flavors that will nourish me to the fullest. I now love cooking for family and friends and can't wait to hear them gush about how good the food was. They literally always love what I make now!" - Bridget
One electronic PDF file